SC3 EBIKES 48V/500 WATT WHITE 2021
The SC-3 will take you thought the trail, to the office, golf course, and still do the shopping all while giving you exercise.
The ultimate adventure-ready bike that's also ready to tackle long road rides and commuter journeys. The rugged aluminum alloy frame includes a partially integrated battery pack capable of delivering over 50 miles per charge using pedal assist or around 20 miles on throttle-only mode. The Sport version features fast-rolling 29 tires for improved efficiency on roads and gravel making it a perfect choice for the ultimate commuter.
Goods Protection Period (GPP)/ Warranty*
When you purchase a Goods Protection Period (GPP) for your SC 3 E-bike your electric bike is covered for when the inevitable happens.
This GPP pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective; provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions manual. Essential components covered are the electric motor, wiring, battery, display console, throttle and controller and brake adjustments. Replacement brake pads & labor for the essential components is not covered.
If a defective part is found during the GPP and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This GPP will be void if any repair or change is performed by any third party aside from Social Cycles or the e-bike is sold.
Also, warranty claims are prevented when the goods are damaged by:
- Excessive environmental impacts (humidity, water, heat, over-voltage, dust etc.)
- Failure to comply with any safety precautions,
- Failure to observe the operating manual and/or recommended maintenance intervals,
- Use of force (e.g. hit, impact, fall),
- Arbitrary repair attempts without our prior written consent or by third parties not authorized for the service or if the e-bike is used for commercial purposes improper or inappropriate treatment (e.g. operating faults, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, faulty storage, improper connection or faulty installation),
- Exchanged or replaced articles or parts will become our property.
The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance. As mentioned above this warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.