BRYTON RIDER GPS BUNDLE BIKE COMPUTER 310T W/ CAD & HR STRIP
The Rider 310T GPS features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping your focus where it should be...cycling. New train & test feature not only enables you to plan workouts ahead but keeps track of your training progress. Supporting ANT+ heart tate, cadence sensor, and power meter, the Rider 310T can definitely take your workout to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen displays up to 70 real time data points with customizable data pages. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310T is simple, powerful and affordable.
To keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
• GPS Cycling Computer
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
• IPX7 waterproof
• Large and easy-to-read display
• 7 customizable data screens with up to 8 data points per page
• Barometer for training with terrain
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors including HR, speed, cadence, and power
• Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
• View stats on device or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, etc.
• Dimension W x H x D: 45.1 x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Device Weight: 56 grams
• Display: 1.8" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 36 hours